Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Does Calling Men Really Work or is it a Scam?

Should I call him? Should I text him? What if I email him? Do you ever find yourself wondering why the man in your life that you have taken a shine to, isn't calling? Are you itching to ring and ask him if he's ever going to call you? Perhaps you just need to know, one way or the other, NOW. Do you know that calling your guy prematurely could ruin your fledgling relationship? How you handle calling him really does have an effect on your desirability to him, it really is that important. Do you know that you will have more power when you don't call, yet sometimes you must call - do you know the difference?

Mimi Tanner has all the answers in CallingMen, a clever and intuitive guide on how to handle calling men in those first precious stages of a potential new relationship. Mimi also has a daily advice column on this topic, which is read and loved by thousands of woman every day.

Click Here Now to Get Advice on Calling Men That Really Works

Do you start to act differently than you did at the very start? Calling Men reveals tips to stop you going overboard! You will find out what goes through his mind when you call him. You will learn how to handle emails and calls that will make him desire you even more. Does email and texting count? You will be suprised to find out how important these 'rules' are in the beginning, if you even want this new relationship to get off the ground.

Why hasn't he called? When is he going to call? What if he never calls? Have you ever sat around, wishing for the phone to ring? Was it all going along beautifully, you were convinced he was The One, you began to call him "just to say Hi", when suddenly your phone stops ringing the way it was BEFORE you began to call him first? Do you even realize what you did to snuff it out before it even began? Ever given up time with your friends to wait for the call that never comes? You will find out the answer to this age-old question in Calling Men. It is easy and fun to read, and is instantly downloaded to your computer for immediate reading.

If you want to find out whether you should be calling him or not, Click Here

Are you a 'modern woman', and freely ask men out on dates, call them, email them, text them? I know how you feel, I used to break all the rules Mimi advocates! Have these relationships come to fruition? Were they good relationships, did you feel cherished? I used to be a dating-zilla following those rules. All I ended up doing was chasing them away! I found after reading and implementing the tips in Calling Men that Mimi really, really knows her subject well, and I was no longer chasing men away accidentally.

Calling Men is a fantastic guide, I recommend reading it again every so often, to make sure you remember the rules for calling guys. I would have preferred to have seen a longer section on texting as opposed to Instant Messaging, however that's probably because it is my communication medium of choice. Mimi has a lovely easy-to-read style that is very enjoyable.

If you want to keep him this time, Click Here Now to learn the Rules of Calling Men

No comments: